“Camphill Community Mourne Grange provides opportunities for adults, with different abilities and support needs, to live and work in a supportive and inclusive Community.”
Day Opportunities Placements
Camphill Community Mourne Grange provides additional day opportunities for adults with learning disability, mental health issues, sensory impairments and acquired brain injury who live outside of the community.
We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Day opportunities will enable adults to:
– Use existing skills and creativity in a meaningful, valued way.
– Learn new skills in a friendly, supported atmosphere.
– Work outdoors and connect with the land and the farm animals.
– Socialize and make new friends.
– Have great pride in your contribution to the production of beautiful craft, fantastic food produce and productivity of the land.
All day opportunities placements will be structured according to the needs and abilities of the individual so that all participants can have satisfaction and pride in their role and contribution.
Staffing & Support – Each Day Opportunity group is supported by staff who are trained appropriately to ensure that everyone is meaningfully engaged in the available activities.
Availability – Day opportunities are available 48 weeks a year, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. There are no closures for training days. Transport is not provided.
You can come for:
– A full day from 9am to 5pm
– A half day from 9am to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm
If you would like further information about day opportunities at Camphill Community Mourne Grange, please contact:
Tel – 028417 60128
Email – [email protected]